7 July 2010
One very hot day.
Dave and I delivered groceries to Mom; then headed back home.
Stopped at a few thrift/antique stores along the way.
Since getting in the AC, and starting to cool off, have been reading messages, and adding/correcting more items on my websites (somewhat set in havoc by my previous computer dying); as well as blogs, and misc. stuff.
Need to get things sorted out with this new laptop, get it behaving the way I want it; so I will be able to create a backup set of RECOVERY disks — then get Dave to set it for dual-boot (Windows 7 and Linux).
My head is pounding, so I won’t do much more for now.
How has your week been?
Would love to hear from my readers.
- 24 Karat (Throwback-Thursday) – Notes and Gallery
- A-B-C’s of Brother’s bands
- About Me – The Author
- Action and After-Show Photos (Random)
- Elsewhere On The Web – Other Blogs – 2013
- UZ News Gulf Coast Musician Doug Stiers Passes Away (Jan. 29, 2010)